There are currently eight games that users can access for free on Prime Gaming, and they can do it until January 3, 2023. Each game is available for 14 days. For Prime Gaming subscribers, Amazon will add a few new games each month. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you subscribe to Amazon Prime Gaming and claim free games:
Activating Amazon Prime Gaming
You can link your Amazon account to Prime Gaming if you are already an Amazon Prime subscriber. Prime Video subscribers get gaming benefits included with their plan. But if you’re a new Amazon subscriber, you can try Amazon Prime Gaming for free for 30 days before having to pay for a one-year subscription. It is important to note that the 30-day free trial is only available for select card users. Here’s how you can activate Amazon Prime Gaming in India:
- Go to the official website of Prime Gaming (https://gaming.amazon.com/intro).
- Click on the Try Prime button.
- Select the Continue option.
- Then, sign in to your Amazon account or create one if you haven’t already.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the membership sign-up and account linking process.
- Hit the Activate Prime Gaming button available in the top-right corner.
- Finally! You’re all set to try Prime Gaming content.
Claiming free games on Amazon Prime Gaming
Amazon Prime Gaming offers several free in-game items and PC games that users can download. Free games from popular releases like Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, Madden 23, FIFA 23, Apex Legends, Valorant, Destiny 2, League of Legends, and more are available to Prime Gaming subscribers.
To begin downloading, you simply need to click on the “free in-game item” or “free game” option. Then click the Claim button. It’s important to note that in order to access in-game content, Prime Gaming may need to be connected to PC gaming clients like EA Play, Epic Games, and others.