The next batch of ‘free’ games set to be offered to Amazon Prime members has been announced.
Prime Gaming, which is part of an Amazon Prime subscription, offers members PC titles to keep and exclusive in-game content every month.
Players will be able to claim 13 free titles in June, which are listed in full below.
New games will be made available every Thursday and include SteamWorld Dig 2, Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and Autonauts.
Amazon will also be offering free in-game loot and content drops in June for titles including Divine Knockout, Realm Royale, World of Warcraft and Fall Guys.
June’s Prime Gaming line-up:
- June 1: Sengoku 2 [Amazon Games App] – Take on the role of a warrior summoned by a shrine princess and fight throughout various historical periods to defeat the Dark Monarch.
- June 1: Mutation Nation [Amazon Games App] – Help two youths save their hometown by battling it out against a genius biologist who’s been turning humans into mutants.
- June 8: Soccer Brawl [Amazon Games App] – Kick, punch and battle it out against robot players representing different countries in this fun soccer game.
- June 8: Over Top [Amazon Games App] – Race through breathtaking places, from urban areas, to mountainous regions and snowy roads in this over the top racing game.
- June 15: The Super Spy [Amazon Games App] – Punch, kick and use weapons to defeat enemies as players make their way through a large building to rescue captives.
- June 15: Top Hunter [Amazon Games App] – Jump, shoot, throw and perform special attacks to defeat the space pirates who aim for total domination in this side-scrolling action game.
- June 15: SteamWorld Dig 2 [Amazon Games App] – Dig deep, gain riches and unearth the terrors of the underworld in this platform mining adventure influenced by classic Metroidvania style games.
- June 22: Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition [Amazon Games App] – Return to the Forgotten Realms in this bestselling Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game with 100+ hours of award-winning adventures and the tools to create your own!
- June 22: Autonauts [Amazon Games App] – Build, create and automate with your colony to create an ever evolving autonomous paradise of agriculture, industry and enlightenment.
- June 22: Revita [Amazon Games App] – Harvest and sacrifice souls to grow your power in order to challenge procedural encounter rooms and intimidating bosses in this fast paced twin-stick roguelite platformer.
- June 29: Roguebook [Amazon Games App] – Embrace the challenge of a roguelike deckbuilder by building a team of two heroes to unleash powerful combos and defeat the legends of the Roguebook!
- June 29: Once Upon a Jester [Amazon Games App] – Become stars of the famous royal theatrical spectacle as players take on the role as Jester and his best friend Sok to travel the kingdom, improvise theater shows and perform on stages far and wide for audiences everywhere to enjoy.
- June 29: Gems of Destiny: Homeless Dwarf [Legacy Games Code] – Delve into an intriguing story about Axel, the dwarf, and his journey to create a new city for him and his friends.
While Amazon originally announced 15 free titles for May, eight more games were added to the line-up earlier this week.
Prime Gaming members can also freely access a rotating selection of games on Amazon’s cloud gaming service Luna, with Batman: Arkham Knight, Citizen Sleeper, Monster Harvest and SteamWorld Heist: Ultimate Edition set to be available in June.